If you want to share live IPTV shows and sporting events with your family in different rooms on different devices. Then, AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package will be your best choice. Buy AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package, which will provide you with up to 4 device connection services. You can use the same subscription to view different live shows and sports events on any four devices. It can be shared in the living room or in the bedroom.
This tutorial will show you how to get and use the AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package. With the family package, You can enjoy the same IPTV service on your Android Phone or Android PAD, also You can enjoy it in your Living Room or Bedroom or Outside, saving a lot. so you and your family can enjoy great videos from all over the world.
What is AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package?
AirTV IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider in Australia that has been available for more than five years. Offers more than 1,000 live channels from the UK, Australia, and European countries. 6,500 VOD movies. AirTV IPTV features massive sports channels, a 7-day EPG function, a 7-day catch-up service, PVR recording, and FAV Settings. And many other features and services.
AirTV IPTV offers a Plus version of its home plan that allows users to connect two to four devices. Get a 60% discount and save your family even more money.
See more information about What is AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package.
Features of AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package
- 1000+ live channels
- 3 days trial
- Android devices
- VOD with 6500+ latest and hot movies
- 7 days to catch up
- PVR function
- VOD with significant sporting events
- A maximum of 4 devices can be connected
- Save 60% on Family more Devices
AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package Usage guide
Let’s take a look at the AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package. I hope it will help you.
Part 1: How to get the AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package?
Subscribe to the AirTV Extra IPTV Family Plan before you can use the AirTV Extra version of the family plan. Otherwise, it cannot be used. Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Open your browser and enter https://iptvairtv.com/, then go to the AirTV Extra IPTV family page.
- Step 2: Click the “subscription” button to enter the subscription page.
Please note: before clicking subscription, you need to register your own Xtrix TV account. If you haven’t already, check out How to activate IPTV subscription & Free Trial?
- Step 3: Scroll down, select Sub-device or Family Package #1/Family Package #2/Family Package #3(Plus), and click “ORDER“.
- Step 4: After entering the ORDER page, click “PLACE ORDER“.
- Step 5: Customer service will email you the IPTV subscription code.
Please note: Find the subscription code by (a) Go to My Account –Order –CODE (that is your Trial code), and (b) Or check your email/Spam. The Trial code is sent to your email automatically.
Again, remember the IPTV Subscription Code (Sub-Device Code and plus Subscription Code), which is the only certificate you have to log in and activate your Device!
Part 2: How to Run AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package?
In contrast to most IPTV providers, AirTV IPTV has its own set of APK installation packages. No need to go through a third-party application. Simply enter the AirTV Extra IPTV APK download link on your device.
And allows a free trial of the Family Package on Android TV Box/Firestick/Nvidia Shield/Google Dongle/ tablet. The following is a tutorial for installation and use.
- Install the Standard version APK on Device A, then A=Master Device.
- Install the Sub-Device APK on Device B, then B=Sub-Device.
If you don’t have experience installing IPTV APK, check out the AirTV IPTV installation tutorial guide. Let you easily install our installation package on your popular devices.
- Fill in the Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxxsc) on Device A to activate A,
- Fill in the same Subscription Code (xxxxxxxxxxxsc) on Device B to bind B with A.
For example, the IPTV Subscription display below:
|Active Code||UserID||Type||Valid Until|
Please note: As of now, the Plus Family Package version offers up to 4 devices as a multi-room/multi-device subscription. Four devices require four subscriptions: one Plus subscription code + three sub-device subscription codes.
- Fill in the Sub device code on Device B to activate B. and then you can directly watch the live channel and VOD.
Part 3: Expand your knowledge
Device A (AirTV Extra APK, Master device) has been installed.
Device B (Sub-device APK, sub-device) has been installed.
IPTV Subscription code:
AirTV Extra subscription code (Master device subscription code with “11 Arabic numbers” + End with a “sc”).
Sub device code (Sub Device subscription code begins with the letter “e” + “10 Arabic numbers” + Ends with a “sc”).
Sub-Device ID picture Sample like as bellow:
After ordering the family package, can I use it on different IP or ISP?
- Watching on one device, you can connect any TV to any Internet provider in the world.
- With the family package, If more than two devices watching at the same time, have to be at the same IP address or ONE IP Network (ISP).
- If not at the same time, different IP or ISP is no problem.
How do I activate the 2/3/4 device? How to use the Sub device subscription code?
- Install APK on sub-devices (the second, third, and fourth devices).
- Bind the sub-device to the Master device (the first device) by entering the subscription code used on the primary device (xxxxxxxxxxxsc).
- Fill in the sub-device subscription code (exxxxxxxxxxsc) to the 2nd/3rd/4th device. When the sub-device code is recharged, you can enjoy IPTV.
What are the functional differences between Master-Device and sub-devices?
- 1.99% same, including all live channels and VOD.
- 2. The only difference is: The sub-device does not have a cloud PVR function. Because the current system does not support it.
Can one code be used on multiple devices?
Sorry, can not. One subscription code can be used on only one device. After activation, the subscription is locked on the device. If want to use it on another device, please contact us to transfer it.
Check out more FAQS about Family Packages.
- How to install AirTV IPTV Sub-Device on Firestick?
- What is AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package?
- How to use AirTV IPTV Multiroom?
- What is AirTV IPTV Standard Family Package?
- How to get and use the AirTV IPTV Standard Family Package?