With AirTV Extra Standard package, 7 days catch up (playback) for over 200 very important channels, Very important sports and events, Recording function for catch up channels.
We offer free tests to all users to check the stability of our channels and services.
You only pay for subscribing if you feel satisfied with our service. Plus, we do not have the auto-pay function, so you can completely control your payments with us.
AirTV Extra FREE 72 HOURS TRIAL – DEMO
How to use AirTV Extra IPTV?
Step1: Download AirTV Extra APK
Step2: Get an AirTV Extra Trial Code
Step3: Activation AirTV Extra Code
Click here for a free trial of AirTV IPTV
Some important sports channels may be blocked in trial codes, but all open in subscription codes.
Do you want a high-quality IPTV service? Are you tired of the bad loading?
Our IPTV Subscription is your solution for a stable and efficient streaming service.
Get this IPTV Instant Trial and then decide wisely whether you want to be a permanent user of IPTVAirTV Extra or not. No credit card is required.
- Work any place in the world with internet, no Dish, no Cable.
- The Most stable HD IPTV service in the world!
- 3 Days Free Trial available & Simple for testing.
- AirTV IPTV can run on Android devices like Samsung Mobile phone, Pad, TV Box, Smart TV, Fire Stick, Fire TV, Shield TV, NVIDIA SHIELD box, Enimga2 DVB Box, and so on.
- 1000+ Live TV channels, 3000+ VOD Movies
- Grid/Classic/Traditional EPG Menus
- With IPTV Standard and Plus two packages.
- AirTV Extra packages with 7 days catch up (playback function for over 200 important channels and sports).
- AirTV Extra Package with Cloud PVR Function (Record Function, Saving in the cloud forever)
- The AirTV Extra Package now supports multi-devices with the family package. You can order a Sub-Device code to save money now.
|3days Free Trial||√||√|
|FAV & EPG||√||√|
|1000+ Live Channels||√||√|
|All Android Device||√||√|
|VOD with Valued Sport||×||√|
|7 Days Catch-Up||×||√|
2nd/3rd/4th device cheaper
Some frequently asked questions about our IPTV Free trial:
What is the difference between a Trial code and a Paid subscription code?
The main difference is as below:
- The trial Code is for 3days.
- IPTV Paid subscription code is for 31/93/186/372days.
- Some wonderful Sports Channels are not opened in the Trial Code.
There would be some reasons for the subscription code not working.
Please check as below:
- Please make sure the code is input correctly.
- If still a problem, please check whether installed the Apk with the correct version. There are two versions: Standard Version with Blue color(AirTV) and AirTV Extra Version with Red color. So please check which version subscription code you ordered.
- If the above does not help, please contact our support email directly.
- If you bought the wrong version subscription code, please contact us to exchange it for you, but need to pay the balance of the change from the Standard version to the AirTV Extra Package.
How to use the AirTV Extra Free Subscribe?
AirTV Extra IPTV app which you can download for free and use on your android based devices such as a firestick, fire tv, android tv box, and android smartphones.
Ok, first things first to install the AirTV Extra IPTV app you will need to buy a subscription here to make sure you get the best quality IPTV channels from us, and also the app will not work without a subscription.
Once you have got your subscription it’s time to get your hands dirty and install the app which is easy to do compared to a lot of other apps out there. For setup of IPTV trial service please download the AirTV Extra IPTV Apk and click the link below (Need to login).
First of all, you will want to open the email you have been sent which will have your IPTV code or if you do not see the email do the below to see your IPTV code.
How To Find Your IPTV code For The IPTV App?
You will find the IPTV code in the email we send you once your order has been processed.
Or you can go to the AirTV website and view your IPTV code by following the steps below.
Log on to the AirTV website>My Account>Orders>Code (This is your IPTV code)
Ok now that you have the IPTV code let’s look at how to put our app on your android device the first part will cover how to install the app on your android tv box or your Android smartphone or tablet. Then the second part will explain how to install the AirTV IPTV app on your firestick or fire tv.