How to renew My IPTV subscription?
AirTV IPTV Service is not autopay. When your IPTV subscription expires, you need to repurchase the plan you need from the AirTV website, activate it on your device, and your IPTV subscription will be automatically renewed.
How to Renew IPTV?
Renew IPTV service, you can do it by following the steps below.
- 1. Buy a new IPTV subscription plan.
- 2. Enter the new IPTV activation code into the application you used before (AirTV app or AirTV Extra app or child device app).
- 3. Your IPTV subscription will be renewed.
If you forget how to install and set up IPTV, you can quickly install and set up IPTV on your streaming device by following this tutorial.
Finally, please enjoy the best IPTV Premium service.
About IPTV Renew FAQ
1. How to renew IPTV AirTV?
2. Will my AirTV IPTV subscription be automatically renewed?
No, AirTV IPTV does not automatically charge your account for renewals. You will need to place a new order and obtain a new activation code to renew your subscription.
3. Can I use the same activation code to renew my AirTV IPTV subscription?
- You will need to purchase a new plan and obtain a new activation code to renew your AirTV IPTV subscription. The new code will need to be input into the app you previously used to access AirTV.
- If you want to renew using the same activation code, please contact us and send us your device ID and we will renew manually for you. Click here to learn more about us quickly.
4. If I renew my AirTV IPTV subscription, can I use it on the AirTV Extra App?
No, the AirTV IPTV activation code can only be used on the AirTV App, and similarly, the AirTV Extra activation code can only be used on the AirTV Extra.