When you have our IPTV Extra Package subscription code, you can buy Sub-Device code(s) on the 2nd/3rd/4th Devices for your family!
In this instance, I am establishing the AirTV Extra Sub-Device Application on an Amazon Fire TV Stick. Regrettably, we should sideload this application because it isn’t offered inside the Amazon App Store.
Sideload is commonly referred to as “jailbreaking” the tool.
How to install AirTV Extra Sub-Device on Your FireStick/Fire TV
1. Connect the Firestick device to the HDMI port of the TV and start the Firestick.
2. Move to the Settings on the Fire TV home screen.
3. Please scroll down and select My Fire TV in the Settings.
4. Choose the Developer Options.
5. Click Install unknown apps and select Downloader app.
6. Tap ON to turn the Firestick to install the apps from an unknown source.
7. Launch Downloader. Place your cursor in the URL box and click the OK button on your remote to open the keyboard.
8. Type the AirTV Extra Sub-Device URL in the Downloader app and select Go. https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/substb
9. Wait for the file to download.
10. Click Install.
11. Click Done.
12. Wait for a few seconds as the IPTV app starts to load on your screen.
13. First, input your Extra Package activation code and click OK. Then input your Extra Sub-device activation code again and click OK.
Note: You will get an activation code when you purchase your subscription. Click here to get an IPTV subscription.
Now you can watch streaming content on a second device.